The Model CO2Tracer is simple, accurate and very economic measurement of CO2 % levels.
- Measuring rangesall ranges between : 0 – 500 ppm CO2 most used
- Ranges: 0-5%, 0-25%
- Calibration : with calibration gas ifnecessary
- Accuracy : +/- 2% FSD T= const. +/- 5% FSD 0>T>50°C (ppm)
- Response time : 90 % FSD at 20°C < 30 sec 90%
- Operating : 0 – 50°C Temperature
- Warm up time : 1 minute
- Pressure : 0,1 – 1 bar
- Signal output : 4 -20 mA / DC
- Alarm value (if desired): 22,8 mA (Standard) or 3,4 mA
- Voltage : 10 – 35 VDC
- reverse voltage protection up to 40VDC
- load : typ. 470 Ohm,
- 750 Ohm
- Display : no Display
- oxygen sensor : NIR
- housing : IP65
- Size : 80 x 75 x 55 ( B x H x T )
- Enclosure : aluminium
- Connection : 6 mm or ¼” tubing
- Weight : 0,3 kg
ROSCID MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.