The Model H2Trans is simple, accurate and economic measurement of Hydrogen at trace and % levels. A simple Display and one point calibration allow easy and fast start-up of the instrument.
Optional 1/2 G Ex ia IIC T4 (ATEX)
- Measuring range
ppm : 100 – 100000 ppm H2
- Calibration: with calibration gas, air
- Accuracy: +/- 2% FSD T= konst.
+/- 5% FSD 0>T>50°C
- Resolution: 1 ppm < 0-10000 ppm 0,1 %
- Response time: 90 % FSD at 25°C
0-1000 ppm < 70 s
- Operating: 0 – 50°C Temperature
- Pressure: 0,1 – 1 bar
- Signal output: 4 -20 mA/DC
- Alarm value (if desired): 3,8 mA (Standard) or 23 mA
- Voltage: 10 – 35 VDC
reverse voltage protection up to 40VDC
- load: typ. 470 Ohm, max. 750 Ohm
- Display: 6 Digits, alphanumeric with bar graph
ROSCID MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.