The Model O2Tracer is simple, accurate and very economic measurement of Oxygen at % levels.
- Measuring ranges all ranges between : 0-100 % O2
- Calibration: with calibration gas( ppm) or air
- Accuracy: +/- 2% FSD T= konst. +/- 5% FSD 0>T>50°C
- Response time: 90 % FSD at 25°C ,0-10 ppm < 45 s ,0-100 ppm < 20 s ,0-1000 ppm < 10 s
- Operating: 0 – 50°C Temperature
- Pressure: 0,1 – 1 bar
- Signal output: 4 -20 mA / DC
- Alarm value (if desired): 22,8 mA (Standard) or 3,4 mA
- Voltage: 10 – 35 VDC
- reverse voltage protection
- up to 40VDC
- load: typ. 470 Ohm,
- 750 Ohm
- Display: no Display
- Oxygen sensor: Micro-Fuel Cell,
- Housing: IP65
- Size: 80 x 75 x 55 ( B x H x T )
- Enclosure: aluminium
- Connection: 6 mm or ¼” tubing
- Weight: 0,3 kg
ROSCID MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.