Many methods exist for measuring Humidity. No single method is Ideal for the manifest ways that humidity can present in the environment of interest. In this article, we will explore two widely used methods: The optical chilled mirror hygrometer, which provides a...
Subscribe to Our Blog
- Chilled Mirror vs. Capacitive Sensor Understanding the methods of measuring humidity
- Roscid Technologies and NASA agree to licensing terms of a new innovative solid-state resistive humidity sensor.
- Customer testimony using a DewTran chilled mirror hygrometer in a HVAC application
- The DewTran® Series – DewTran-LC by Roscid Technologies
- Roscid’s DewTran, a chilled mirror hygrometer, has passed high temperature and humidity testing by Alpha Controls, an accredited calibration lab