HYDROGEN | HYDROCARBON TRANSMITTERS
4 – 20 mA Loop Powered two wire Hydrogen Transmitter to be used in application where the O2 level is 0 ppm
The Model H2Trans is simple, accurate and economic measurement of Hydrogen at trace levels.
A simple Display and one point calibration allow easy and fast start-up of the instrument.
© User specific measuring range
The unit can be ordered with either of the following two ranges: between 0 ppm – 100 ppm or 0-10000ppm
The H2Trans uses a special fuel cell to measure the hydrogen concentration. The sensor meets the industrial requirements for accuracy, sensitivity, easy to use and operating life.
The calibration of the instrument for trace hydrogen measurements in gas, should be done with a calibration gas. The concentration can be chosen freely within the measuring range.
In the percent range the unit can calibrated with air.
- Sensor with long operating life
- IP65 enclosure
- Reverse voltage protection and temperature compensation
Flow-through measuring cell in Stainless Steel
• The measuring cell is modular and is made of stainless steel
• A defective measuring cell can be repaired by replacing the defective part only, rather than the complete unit
© Flow-through measuring cell in Stainless Steel
- The measuring cell is modular and is made of stainless steel it is available with KF Flans or with sample chamber an tube fittings 6 mm
- A defective measuring cell can be repaired by replacing the defective part only, rather than the complete unit
ROSCID TECHNOLOGIES MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.