DEWPOINT & HUMIDITYOXYMASTER II
Oxymaster II – Oxygen and Moisture Measurement in One Unit
Moisture and Oxygen measurement
This Model was made for fast, accurate and economic measurement of Oxygen and moisture at trace levels.
A simple menu-driven software, touchpad and large LCD-display allow easy and fast start-up of the instrument.
The Unit is measuring moisture and Oxygen between 0 – 10000 ppm.
User-selectable measuring range
- The user can select from the following range for O2 and moisture, 0-10, 0-100, 0-1000, 0-10000ppm.
Free-programmable concentration alarm and a system alarm give versatility meeting almost any requirement.
- For the Oxygen concentration and the Dewpoint are 2 x 4-20 mA output standard available. Other outputs are available on request. RS485 is an option.
Sensor with long operating life
- The Oxymaster uses a special fuel cell to measure the oxygen concentration. The sensor meets the industrial requirements for accuracy, sensitivity, easy to use and operating life.
- To measuring the dew point, the unit uses a nano sensor technology
- The calibration of the instrument for trace oxygen measurements in gas should be done with a calibration gas. The concentration can be chosen freely within the measuring range.
- Compact economic instrument with sensor separate from the electronics
- Sensor with long operating life.
- No range switching required Instructions and error messages in normal text (e.g. calibration not OK, change measuring cell)
Flow-through measuring cell in Stainless Steel
- The measuring cell is modular and is made of stainless steel
- A defective measuring cell can be repaired by replacing the defective part only, rather than the complete unit
Oxymaster II Documentation
ROSCID TECHNOLOGIES MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.