OxyP- This Model was made for fast, accurate and economic measurement of Oxygen at trace or percent levels. A simple operating and a large LCD-display allow easy and fast start-up of the instrument. The Unit is measuring Oxygen between 0 – 10000 ppm or 0 -25%.
- Measuring range : 0 – 10000 ppm O2 or 0 -25 % O2
- Calibration : with calibration gas or air
- Accuracy : +/- 2% FSD ( T= const.) +/- 5% FSD over full temperature range ( bei 0 -10 ppm +/- 1ppm)
- Resolution : 0,1 ppm or 0,1 % oxygen
- Response time : 90 % of FSC at 25°C ,0-10 ppm < 45 s
- Operating Temp. : 0 – 50°C
- Pressure : 0,1 – 1 bar
- Outputs : 4 -20 mA/DC
- Display : backlight display
- Power : 85 – 230 VAC, 44/60 Hz optional battery powered
- Oxygensensor : Micro-Fuell Cell,
- Sensor warranty : 6 month under normal use and maintenance
- Expected sensor life : up to 2 years
- Size : 13.78 x 11.81 x 3.94 in. ( W x H x D )
- Weight : 1,55 lb.
ROSCID MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.