GENERATORS & CHILLIERS
PPMG101 Dew Point Generator
Roscid Technologies dew point generator, the model PPMG101, is a precision moisture generator able to create a wide range of moisture levels. It can be used as a standalone verification unit or used in synchrony with a NIST traceable chilled mirror hygrometer (Roscid’s DewTran) to create a transfer standard calibration system for metrology labs, R & D and field calibrations.
This double dilution system offers a wide mixing ratio range of 50,000 to 1 (.5ppm to 25000 ppm) allowing a dew point/frost point range of
-80C to 15C to be achieved. Regardless of the mixing flow adjustments, the flow output is constant, condensation and water backup issues removed because of the elevated saturator pressure and the total flow control meter.
Generation Method: Divided flow, double dilution system
Dry Gas Supply: Max 25C dryer than the lowest frost point/dew point to be generated
- Precision dual float flow meters, plus a precision, switchable double dilution source provides for a wide dew point dynamic range of- 80C to 15C
- Large diameter, high resolution temperature gauge easily viewable.
- No electrical power needed
- Easy to fill saturator
- A complete calibration transfers standard system when paired with the Roscid chilled mirror hygrometer
- • Response Time: < 2minutes
• Sample Line connections: 1⁄4” tube compression fittings
• Input pressure: 150 psig max
• Repeatability: +/-0.25C
• Adjustable Flow rate: 0-6.5L/min (0-13scfh)
• Operating temperature: 5 to 40C
• Stability: +/-0.25C
• Accuracy: +/-0.5C typical
• Dry Gas Supply: Nitrogen, or dry air
ROSCID TECHNOLOGIES MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.