GENERATORS & CHILLIERS
RH200 Dew Point Generator
The Model RH-200 RH Generator is a fully automated, compact and portable bench-top instrument which easily and quickly interfaces with other laboratory systems to provide a specified constant flow of gas at a precision-controlled relative humidity.
Features/Specifications of the RH-200
- Integrates with laboratory instruments such as X-ray diffractometers, TGA, TMA, DMA and calorimeters and also with glove boxes, environmental chambers and more
- Relative humidity range from 2% to 98% with precision-controlled accuracy of RH to ±1.0%
- Flow rates up to 500 sccm are standard with optional ranges available up to 5 liters/min
- Provides gas stream with controlled RH and flow for desired temperature from ambient to 50°C at the target instrument
- Compact design with 8” wide x 14” deep footprint
- Customizable options are available to meet a broad range of applications – see reverse side
- Two precision mass flow controllers regulate the flow of dry air and saturated air
- Dew Point Analyzer provides stable, accurate RH measurement
- Thermo stated enclosure within the RH-200 holds key components at desired constant temperature from ambient to 50 C
- All connections are 1/4” (6 mm) Swagelok fittings
- External automatic water reservoir uses gravity-fed technique and has no moving parts
- RH-200 has a footprint of 8” wide x 14” deep with height of 14”
- Additional space is required for optional computer. Complete facilities and utilities requirements are Provided with the instrument
- Roscid provides complete software with capabilities for user defined protocols including step variants in both temperature and relative humidity
- Lab Windows USB software from National Instruments with on-line graphics. Software is compatible with Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit versions
- An Roscid-supplied computer is available as an option
ROSCID TECHNOLOGIES MANUFACTURES AND SELLS HIGH-LEVEL ANALYZING EQUIPMENT FOR THE GAS AND HUMIDITY MARKETS.
With over 35 years’ experience in the field, our knowledge and equipment allows customers to have the correct application for their process. We offer a wide variety of products that feature the ability to detect and measure levels of oxygen, carbon monoxide, and moisture with a high efficiency.